Dohn Karas Ointment
Sesame Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukluk Engl., Marrubium Vulgare.
Treatment of the hemorrhoid soothing. Relief from painful burning itching discomfort.
The ointment has strong anti-inflammatory, astringent and antiseptic effect which makes dilated and fervent vessels in the location of hemorrhoid return to their natural state and by increasing the blood supply in the location, facilitates damaged tissues restoration and treatment process of hemorrhoid.
Resin compounds existing in Commemorator Mukluk Engl create astringent effects in the ointment which leads to constriction of the dilated blood vessels in the hemorrhoid location and decreases the pain and inflammation. The Rubidium Vulgate has also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory features and decreases bleeding.
Sesame seed oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects due to softening and high tissue absorption nature and increases the blood vessels elasticity feature. This feature helps to decrease inflammation and minimizing the size of inflamed blood vessels in anus canal.
- Keep the ointment out of the reach of children.
- The initial 5 to 10 minutes burning is normal reaction due to the therapeutic effects of ointment.
- Using excrement emollient or bulking laxatives and drinking plenty of fluids and sitting in warm tub for 2 to 3 times a day and each time for 10 up to 15 minutes improves blood supply and loosen the sphincter muscle and contributes to its restoration.
No prohibited cases have been reported, but in case of incidence of any allergies, consult your physician/doctor.
Pregnancy and Lactation Periods:
Usage during pregnancy and lactation periods is permitted.
All ointments may have unwanted side effects. Although all these side effects are not likely to be seen in every one, you must consult with a physician or a pharmacist in case of any allergies or irritations.
Use twice a day and each time 1 applicator through rectum. It is better to clean and rinse well the anus area with lukewarm water before using it.
- Suitable in room temperature.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and avoid freezing.
- Once opened, store in a cool and dry place.
- Best Kept in refrigerator.
How to use:
- Connect the plastic joint in the box to the tube span.
- Separate the two parts of applicator.
- Attach the loose applicator to the plastic connector.
- Hold the applicator with one hand and press the tube with the other hand to allow the applicator tube to fill the ointment. Then disconnect from tube.
- Then attach the top of the applicator, then insert the applicator into anus cautiously and push the rod slowly to the end until all the ointment be offloaded into rectum.
- Do not use applicator for the second time.
- After use, lie down for half an hour.